When innovation, community and connection are more important than ever, we continue to find ways to keep the discussion going.
As the voice of the private seed sector, ISF continues to engage in an inventive way on topics that remain important, if not even more critical, now.
Virtual Roundtable on the International Year of Plant Health (IYPH)
Join ISF and our guests to find out more about the International Year of Plant Health (IYPH), its importance and relevance to food security, and what activities are currently being done by ISF Committees and Groups to promote Plant Health.
When: 14 October 2020, 12:15 NN-13:00H CET (GMT+2)
Where: Live on ISF LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook
- Frank CLAESSENS, Vice President of Operations, BASF Vegetable Seeds / Chair, ISF Seed Health Group Board
- Valérie GRIMAULT, Head of the Pathology Laboratory, GEVES France, the French Variety and Seed Study and Control Group / Chair, ISF Disease Resistance Terminology Working Group
- Merel LANGENS, Global Manager, Industry Affairs, BASF Vegetable Seeds/ Chair, ISF Systems Approach Working Group
- Michael LEADER, Seed Regulatory Lead – Asia, Bayer Crop Science / Chair, ISF Phytosanitary Committee
- Mirko MONTUORI, Project Officer – International Year of Plant Health, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Moderated by: Rose SOUZA RICHARDS, Seed Health Manager, ISF
- 28 July 2020: “The State of Plant Breeding Innovation“, with Dr Szabolcs Ruthner, ISF Regulatory Affairs Manager
- 8-10 June 2020: ISF Virtual Congress 2020
- To replay the panel discussions and Q&A sessions, please visit the playlist on ISF’s YouTube channel.
- 12 May 2020: “Policy Responses to COVID-19 in the Seed Sector”, Q&A with Csaba Gaspar of OECD Seed Schemes
- 8 May 2020: “Global Seed Movement under COVID-19” complete series
- 16 April 2020: “Q&A: Seed Movement During the COVID-19 Pandemic”